JunoPacific combines the full resources of facilities located in key medical device markets in Minneapolis/St. Paul and the Silicon Valley, focusing on medical molding and assembly. Services range from tooling, part design and prototyping to micro/close tolerance molding, single and true multi-shot injection molding, vertical molding, reel-to-reel, insert molding, complex tooling that includes rotary platen, multi-component/multi-material product assembly, secondary operations and validated sterile packaging.
JunoPacific with ISO 13485 certified facilities in Minneapolis/St. Paul and the Silicon Valley specializes in medical molding and assembly.
- Multi-shot injection molding
- Insert-molding (incl. Reel-to-reel)
- Implantable molding
- Design for manufacturability
- Complete device assembly
- Cleanroom and validated sterile packaging
- Thermoplastic (filled and unfilled) & thermoset resins
- PEEK (incl. implantable grades)
- Tecothane (incl. implantable grades)
- Polysulfone (incl. implantable grades)
- Polycarbonate (incl. implantable grades)
- TPEs, TPUs. TPRs